Thursday, October 9, 2008

Major changes going on in my life...

There are going to be some major changes in my life very very soon.

First off...

I got a job.
I got a job!
I!!!! GOT!!!! A!!!! JOB!!!!

That's right, my faithful readers. After months of searching, hoping, and praying, I got a job. Starting October 20th, I'll be training for a position at Thomas L. Cardella & Associates as an Inbound Customer Service Representative. Here's the other part now; the company I just mentioned is in Coralville, IA.

Guess what that means...

I'm moving out of my parents' house in Muscatine, at last! I should be scared of this unknown, like where am I going to go? How will I live? But I'm not. One of my friends in the branch and I are looking at the classifieds starting now. But if we don't find something by the time I have to be up there to start work, then I have another friend who will let me stay with her for a bit until we find a place and I build up a bit of a nest egg.

All this happened because I had made a decision to drop out of the play Murder By Poe. I felt a prompting during General Conference Sunday afternoon to drop the play. I told Melissa about it, and she thought it was a good idea. She later told me that I would be blessed for it. She was right. As soon as I let the director know of my decision, I applied for the job opening at Thomas L. Cardella & Associates, had the interview yesterday, and now I'm contemplating my imminent relocation (oh boy; I'm starting to sound like my buddy, George).

I honestly believe that my Heavenly Father has been guiding me this week; and if I trust in Him, everything will work out great.

Slan go foill...

No comments: