Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last posting for a little while...

Well tomorrow I'll be moving to Coralville. I finally have a place to temporarily crash until Kristy and I find an apartment.

I start work on Wednesday. Yeah, it got pushed back, but it's okay. I'll be able to hop a bus Monday morning and see where it takes me, explore Coralville a bit so I can get to know my new home town better; so I'll also be able to see which routes get me to my work the best for the moment.

I don't know the family who's taking me in, but they know some friends of mine, Abby and Tim, and that's more than okay. We're all brothers and sisters in the gospel. Yes, they are members of the Church; that's how Abby found them for me. They attend the University ward.

The reason I'm saying this will be my last posting for a while is because it's going to be a little while before I can post again. The place I'm going to doesn't have Internet access yet. And while I'll be taking my laptop with me, it's more because I don't want to leave it behind with my boxes in Muscatine, but I won't be using it until Kristy and I get our own place and cable and Internet access.

That said, I must away but until we meet again, let me sign off with an Irish blessing...

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm on your face,
May the rain fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Slan go foill...

No comments: